From Compsci.ca Wiki
Adding a page
1. Go to the page you want the new page to be linked from.
2. Click on the edit tab to edit the page. Add a link to the page you wish to create. The way to create a link is to place the new page's title in brackets. [ [ Page title ] ] (without the spaces)
3. Save the page. Your link will show up as a red link which, when clicked, will bring you to an edit page for your new page.
4. Edit and save your new page.
1. Type the following into your browser, where [Page Title] is the title of the page you wish to create.
http://www.compsci.ca/wiki/index.php?title= [Page Title]
2. Add content and save.
Need more help on how to write/edit pages? Visit the Wikipedia Help Page.
Pascal; And it's compilers: