From Compsci.ca Wiki
Welcome to the CompSci.ca Wiki
This Wiki is for anything relating to Computer Science, the site CompSci.ca, any technology-related stuff, or anything you want that is within reason. It is free to edit for everyone as long as they respect others and the site. We welcome any new pages you can think of, or anything you can add to our existing ones (incuding this one!). This wiki is for the users of CompSci.ca; it is up to you to add or update the content of this wiki!
CompSci.ca Current News
The first CompSci Comic (Season 2), comic was completed today. As the current Comic Site is being fixed by dan, there is no means to publish it. The comic will be published as soon as possible resume writing service
The Compsci Season 2 Comic has been released under the Compsci.Ca website. More work to be done on future comic designs and sections.
--Mackie 00:04, 31 March 2008 (EDIT) --Sean 9:34, 27 May 2008 The CompSci.ca News Page.
IRC Channel - Info on the IRC Channel
CompSci's servers - Info on the servers that run CompSci.ca
Legal Threats - Every one who sends us legal threats!
BBCode - Learn to use BBCode to format your posts
Tutorials - All your favorite CompSci.ca tutorials, only here instead!
WCG - World Community Grid
Dictionary of Dan - The New Dictionary of Dan project.
Special:Allpages - All Pages
Want to write a new page? Then check out Special:Wantedpages. It is a list of all the pages people want to be written up. So if you have no idea about what to write about, try here.
How to use the CompSci.ca Wiki
The CompSci.ca Wiki works like many other popular wikis and is self explainatory for the most part. Though below are some tips on it's use:
Adding a page
- Go to the page you want the new page to be linked from.
- Click on the edit tab to edit the page. Add a link to the page you wish to create. The way to create a link is to place the new page's title in brackets. [ [ Page title ] ] (without the spaces)
- Save the page. Your link will show up as a red link which, when clicked, will bring you to an edit page for your new page.
- Edit and save your new page.
- Type the following into your browser, where [Page Title] is the title of the page you wish to create.
- Add content and save.
http://www.compsci.ca/wiki/index.php?title= [Page Title]
Computer Science Links
Links - Links Page