From Compsci.ca Wiki
Revision as of 19:51, 7 August 2008 by Rizzix
- Yeah, so um I tried it dan and - no it didn't work.
- I checked up what my school computers were using and it was indeed an actual novell client -.- :http://download.novell.com/SummaryFree.jsp?buildid=l1o2uFAj23U
- http://www.aarondm.ath.cx/images/novell_client.jpg <- Screenshot
- --Amailer 11:01, 25 February 2006 (PST)
- The novell network client has nothing to do with lanschool (tho on old ones i think they incuded it with it) nor is it a uniltiy like lanschool. At best hacking it whould get you other peoleops files, free printing and maybe some limited admin controls.
- --Hacker Dan 12:04, 25 February 2006 (PST)
Regarding the legal threat
- I suppose we should emphasis that newer versions of LanSchool do not have the described security flaw. We should also describe the event of the legal threat. --rizzix