From Compsci.ca Wiki
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
- rizzix: Oh my.. Please NOOOOO!!!
- Hacker Dan: Dont like Hello kitty?
- Cornflake: I like it! Though it's perhaps a little hard to read some of the text... needs more Pink
- Timmytheturtle: It looks good. The yellow text should be replaced by some Purple
- Cornflake: Huzzah for Dan! Now if only there was a real screenshot...
- Amailer: I have unofficial screenshots- don't think I should post it though maybe the senior staff....
Jeeze guys, learn how to use the Wiki
--Martin 00:43, 27 January 2006 (PST)
- rizzix: What? In two days V3 is going to be released? -- 11:50, 28 January 2006 (EST)
- Hacker Dan: I wish, but i have a midterm, clac assigment and resume to have done by monday. WTD gave me the idea to realses the base software and the slowly mod it live. I think i might do this.
- Amailer: When you do that, you can make it so that mods only can use it- since we have a lot of mods- we can be used as beta testers XD
- Gandalf: *looks threateningly at Amailer*
- A... eheh, of course you can always open it up to everyone :)
- --Amailer 19:17, 29 January 2006 (PST)
- And here is how you add comments. This isn't IRC.
- --Martin 19:50, 29 January 2006 (PST)
- Hacker Dan: Cleary no one reads what i right so u guys are going to be standing around for awhile wtaching v2 reload, lol
- So you have midterms, do we care...........? hehe JK. But um... yeah...live..update..release...thing you know...you can do that
- --Amailer 19:20, 30 January 2006 (PST)
What the fuck? I changed 'V3 Hoxa Preview' to V3 Hoax Preview' and now the layout is screwed. --Martin 19:03, 27 February 2006 (PST)
A tutorial on using Wiki comments
To post a reply on a wiki, one does not attempt to emulate an IRC conversation. Why? Because there are no timestamps on your comments, and it's difficult to tell who is talking to who.
So instead, you do it like this.
1. Write your comment.
2. Put one ':' in front of each line for each level of indentation you want to use.
3. Sign your comment with the same number of ':' followed by four ~'s.
4. Rinse, repeat. Wipe hands on pants.
--Martin 16:22, 30 January 2006 (PST)